I'm reposting the complete, official message of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, on the occasion of our 119th Philippine Independence Day. The English version is first followed by the Filipino one. Please don't read anything between the lines, the order was made as I downloaded and pasted them, no other reason.
Note: The messages are c/o the OFW Media Group from which I regularly receive media updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-
Photo c/o absolutebus.co.nz My first few days in Aotearoa New Zealand, many years ago, was a challenging one. Specially when it came to ...
-
Photo c/o kabatang.com In Balayan, Batangas, they have this unique way of celebrating their feast day in honor of St. John the Baptist--...
-
Photo c/o RMO My youngest son, Jacob, is in Year 5. With our move to the big city, Auckland, he has to transfer to another school, whic...


No comments:
Post a Comment